BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 25, 2011

Music can sometimes evoke

Take it Slow- Jaii Reynolds

All I have been thinking about lately is sex with the next person to capture my mind and take over my thoughts. It's been a very long time since I was truly into the person I had sex with. For almost two years it's been strictly about the nut for me. And because of that I have been abstaining, a month in so far and I have been masturbating like every other night. Oh, how I do miss having my legs wrapped around a body, smelling the nook of a neck...sigh.

15 Minutes- Jamie Foxx

Really iTunes? Someone I used to know said she needed a strong 15! I always say I need 30 minutes but truthfully when it's that damn good I lose sense of time and 15 minutes can feel like an hour. When it's that passionate, intense, you're emotionally connected, and the anticipation and excitement is there 5 minutes felt like 15. But after I realized it was ALWAYS over so quickly, I started to go into it only trying to get my nut before he got his. Sometimes those three minutes were the most intense three minutes of my life tho. My legs would tremble and I would have came a few times, mostly from the 20 minutes of oral/clitoral stimulation. I also do not understand why dudes wear magnums, the creator of magnums needs to come out with a size between the regular trojan and the magnum. Maybe then dudes will wear the right size lol. #Nkneewaydoe

I Choose- India Arie

"I am my mother and father's child but I am NOT their choices". My parents made certain choices and that led them to where they are and I am making different choices so that I can be in different circumstances than they are. I am making a better life for myself and any children that I parent. I CHOOSE TO BE THE BEST THAT I CAN BE #TheEnd

Far Away- Marsha Ambrosius

The lost that I experience are here in these lyrics. Every lost is the same yet unique...I love this song and the video is beautifully tragic. I wonder why she feels it would be different if the person could hear her, I always feel like it wouldn't matter...I miss you and it doesn't matter whether you know or hear it.

Rolling Hills- Jill Scott

This is such a feel good song for my vagina! I have been so vag-conscious lately. I would shave and get razor bumps and ingrown hairs so I started getting waxed hoping that would decrease and it finally has. Every wax my vag looks prettier and prettier. I see less scars from the razor bumps and ingrown hairs. #TeamWaxYourVagina the most uncomfortable shit you can willingly put you AND your vagina through

Will You Still Love Me- Amy Winehouse

Pivotal question that every person at their insecure moment asks their love one. Some people's insecure moment is like forever and others is just that, a moment. A small window of time when they need the reassurance that you are who you say you are and that person that you say you are is the person that will sing the song of their heart now that they have forgotten :).


Live
Love
Trust

Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

0 comments:


About Me

My photo
Those who know me, call me Sunshine :-)